9.19.2012

Great weekend

Sorry for late updates.. How was your day? Mine was sooo exhausting, that beer tasted ..Oh, it was so refreshing :D Let me know, how do you spent your day. Today I'm sharing with photos from last weekend - saturday night I was in Riga, (me, sis, mom & aunt) we watched ballet performance La Bayadere. It was such a beautiful performance. Next day, we got lunch together in Jurmala, 36.line restaurant. I love this place! Service was just perfect, it was sooo comfy there and meal there.. was just wonderful! If you ever visiting Latvia, this will be a great place to eat:) 

Me & sis

Me.. Always making fun 



/All photos are made by my sister, infinitelifex
x

2 komentāri:

  1. Great photos, love the outfit!
    Food looks so yummu
    lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    AtbildētDzēst