4.12.2013

I feel so alone on a Friday night


Hello everyone! Sup? I know, that I haven't been here for a while, I'm sorry. What can I say - life is just unpredictable! My life is just one big fieniwbncskcuwifubvw, yeah I'm sorry, I just can't describe how do I feel right now. Last weekend I with few friends celebrated my baby girl 17 birthday, later I with my bff and bf went to our city local bar, we had a fun night. But yeah, fun night - unpleasant morning aka hangover! But actually I already missed these hangover mornings because I haven't partied for a while (About 7, 8 weeks). It was hard to start new week but yeah, time is running fast. How do you all see, tonight I'm chillin' at home, my throat is hurting and actually I have no party-mood, but yeah, it's kinda chilly evening. It's raining outside and I'm listening to Lana Del Rey and dreaming about her concert, which I would love to attend, actually I still can't believe that she will be here, in Latvia. Not a big fan of her, but I respect and adore here. 

But now, back to the point this post was about - ZARA TRF! Just checked they online store, found few pretty pieces of pants and of coure, I need to share with them! Oh, need to say, that I'm just in love with all of pants below, they're so nice! Reminds me of spring.
  





 Which of these beautiful pants do you like the most? Let me know!

Walking through the city streets
Is it by mistake or design
I feel so alone on a friday night
Can you make it feel like home
If I tell you you're mine
/Lana Del Rey

x


4 komentāri:

  1. Hey hun!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    check my blog if you want and maybe we could follow each other on GFC!
    Just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    xo,
    Michela

    MILASTYLEBLOG
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Those are totally awesome pants! Love the striped ones the most!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst