6.27.2013

Relax, take it easy

Hey! Oh my oh, last days I have seen so much- I with my family had trip to Rundāles palace, this time we checked just palace not garden, then we were to see Rabbit City, it's like rabbits live in their cages, but cages looks like little palaces or small country homes. All these little rabbits were so cute <3 Then we went to the Zoo, it was nice too, even we go to the Zoo every year. I loved suricates, they were so funny and cute too. If you ever visit Latvia at least check out Rundales palace, which is just wonderful place or if you love animals go to the Zoo or cute Rabbit City. As you suspect I haven't work for week now. Today I have guests- my little cousins. They arrived this morning, I was just awoken and they did such a nice suprise- they gave me Raffaello and flowers. So cute from them! How do you spend your summer? Let me know.

But today I wanted to introduce you with internet store Tobi. I just love clothes they sell, they're just adorable, you can't find there any kind of style clothes there, check out! Today you can't use code STARS50 at checkout. Here's my faves:







Click on link below to join!






2 komentāri:

  1. Hello dear, I am commenting to invite you to enter an amazing GIVEAWAY at my blog :)
    You can choose from a range of 5 different items and it is a great opportunity for you to complete your summer essentials.

    Find out more at:
    http://theroar-ofalion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/oasap-june-giveaway-your-chance-to-win.html

    Hurry! It is only running throughout this weekend!!

    AtbildētDzēst