7.17.2013

Black and white stripes.

Even though that I haven't work for few days and I have so much free time for myself and blogging, I don't have anything new to share with you all. Last friday I had a blast at my bestie house and later we're to some local bar which we always visit. As I already mentioned before, I needed to be at some fest near to sea, but yeah, I quickly changed plans. Today I was in Riga, to visit my doctor, need to say that I thought that I have cancer (funny or not, but it is paranoid me) and now I'm so freaked out because I don't (!) have cancer, but maybe I have celiac disease and if I want to know if I really have it, I have to do some test and it creeps me out. After doctor visit I went to my bestie's place, where we chilled with our friend.

But yeah I'm still here and today I wanted to share with this set I just made. What do you think? Let me know! 


6 komentāri:

  1. Love the outfits, i really like the outfits you put together.
    The striped sweater and iphone case are perfect!!
    Great to hear you don't have cancer, it's quit a scare. I hope everything goes well for you!
    x

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you, thank you so much. :)
      Oh, I'm good! How about you dear?
      x

      Dzēst
  2. Superīgas sandales, un man tā patīk tas Marc Jacobs pulkstenis! :))

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Piekrītu, Marc by Marc Jacobs pulkstenis ir vienkārši fantastisks. :)
      x

      Dzēst