6.16.2012

Inspiration

Hey gurls, today I wanted to share with my role models, few world ranking stars- 

BLAKE LIVELY. She became popular because of her role in the world famous serial Gossip girl, so she is also known as Selena van der Woodsen. Not only in serial she is well dressed, I think that she have such a good taste in fashion! She always look good, so she have been my role model for years now.




OLIVIA PALERMO. She is an American socialite, model and actress. Also she was a cast member of the reality television show The City, so that how she became famous. Even actually I think, that Olivia is associated with great style! I always admire her beauty and perfect outfits. I have heard that people think - she will be next Anna Wintour..



ASHLEY OLSEN. Oh, I adore this girl- she is so beautiful! Ashley is American actress, fashion designer, bussineswoman. She become famous with her sister, while they was little girls working in Full House serial. Following their acting debut they appeared in a variety of TV, film and video projects throughout their child and teenage years. They always look gorgeous, they fashion sense is different, but good looking.




GINTA LAPINA. Latvian model, one of the best models in the whole world! She have been a model for famous brands like these ones- MiuMiu , Nina Ricci , Marc Jacobs , DKNY , Anna Sui , YSL , Prada , Dolce & Gabbana , Louis Vuitton , Valentino , Versace and Vivienne Westwood. I think, that she always look good, she have really nice fashion sense, style. Love her!


And what's your style inspiration ?




Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru