6.25.2012

Hangover

Hellou ! I'm back from my hangover hah ( I was just celebrating midsummer fest with my bestfriend and some guy's , much beer and fun.. ) And today was my officialy day off - I really wasn't doing anything today , just watched tv , taking a shower and searching for summer dress at internet stores like boohoo.com ; riverisland.com ; asos.com & and much more . I found very classy beige dress at boohoo.com but then I found something that I wanted few months ago - black playsuit at riverisland.com . So I decided to buy this playsuit but before I should have mix it with accessories & another accent's ..And thats how I made this set ,

And how good was your day ?
xx

1 komentārs:

  1. Hey I love your blog, great work :) please come have a look at mine follow me and I'll follow you back :) xx

    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.fr/

    AtbildētDzēst