8.02.2012

New in . July

So.. Few thing's I bought this month and little review -


Tanita hair removal cream with citrus smell . Long story short - pack was too little and this cream didn't work as well as I expected .

My aunt gave me this fragrance sample Jeanne Lanvin Couture and I just felt in love with it! This perfume will be the next one I'm going to buy .

L'Oreal refreshing toner for normal and combination skin . Such a nice smell , makes pores much smaller as they are . 

'чистая линия' scrub . It was my mom's random purchase for me , I even do not ask her this scrub for me ..She just said 'I my juvenility it was such a good thing!' And later I saw so much good feedback about this product . It was like explossion - in every post where this scrub . I really like it - smell's good , it's kinda natural and was cheap . 

Orly Won't Chip topcoat . How do you see - it's not new ..Long story short - I and my aunt discussed about topcoats and she said - take this , try it , I don't even need it! But.. I haven't try it yet . Sorz! 

When I was in Jurmala bought these two masks . The second one got such a beautiful smell.. Like fresh berries ..Uh . Beauty Formulas coconut mask I will try next week .

Essence gel-look topcoat . It was just like normal topcoat . I'm disappointed .

Right now that's all . Wish y'all good day :)
x

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru