8.25.2012

New in ; syoss

Hello my dear followers and everyone else! Today I'm going to share with Syoss hair mask. So this is Syoss hair mask - silicone free. (It says that - repairs intensively without weighing-down / without silicones / without parabenes / without paraffines / 2 minutes, rinse out.)
What I think about this mask - At first I didn't like it. Smell was something.. Hmn, like some baby oil - soft, warm, enjoyable. Something unusual, so I didn't like it at first, but after few trials, I started to love it. Syoss is known because of professional using, it's hairdressing level if I can say this. What I'm trying to say is that it's hairdresser's professional product, but price is lower that usual. But how about quality? I don't think that this product is the best. It's good, but I did I felt some changes? No. I think that all these repair-care treatments just helps at first, but later hair just get used to have this treatment, so they just starts to weigh down. I think this mask is definately better than other masks but just in the same price level. If you're ready to pay more - you will find something else. BUT, even though I didn't felt big changes, this product is good. Maybe it would work better with other hair type. Anyway, if you have another thoughts about this product, let me know!!! :) 



2 komentāri:

  1. Hey love! Followed you and nominate your blog for Liebster Blog award cause of your blog title :) My blog title also comes with the word "Happiness" Check my blogpost for Liebster blog award :)

    http://thehappinesssproject.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    xx
    Liz

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh thank you!! Such a pleasure to be one of all the nominated blog's :)
      Have a nice day. xo

      Dzēst