1.28.2013

New in;

Hey everyone, how was your day? Mine was really chill, I had 7 lessons at school, one of them - Russian language I didn't attend, because I really wanted to sleep, and even if I had 6 lessons, I got just 3 books and few notebooks in my bag, so yeah, I'm such a lazy-ass. And much more, I have my own PC back, oh, I'm so happy! So stay tunned, I will update as much as I can. 

But today, I wanted to talk about my new shoes. Actually, I don't remember how to call them, so, if these have special name, please, write it below in comments. *Urgh, Eliza!!* I ordered them from Latvian online outlet shop. I already had told you all, that I really don't like to order something from internet, because you never know, how  your order will look and will it fit you, and will your order be comfy? For example: when you shop, you can try your shoes and when you try them, you know - is they comfortable for you, or not. And much more, when you walk in shop, you already see how shoes are looking, from all sides. When you shop online, you never know, how does these things look in real life. And today, I am little bit dissapointed. I ordered light nude shoes, and what I got? These are not light nude, I would say, that these ones is brown. OK, they we're cheap, about 18 euros + delivery ~ 4 euros. Delivery from Stilago is good, they will visit you personally, to give your shipment to your hands. Much more, they will call you ~1, 2 times, to ask you, when you will be home and stuff like that. Anyway, spring is coming, I'm sure, that I will mix them with some simple outfit, and they will be look good. It was experience, for me, haha :)


x

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru