2.01.2013

February

Hey folks. Oh, today sun is shining so bright, feels like it's spring already, but it's not! It's just 1. february, and I'm going crazy, because I really hate weather outside - OK, right now it's warm and enjoyable but tomorrow it will be cold and dreary. It's just driving me nuts! But anyway, just one month, until spring season starting. 

Today I'm sharing with few nice picks from Bershka, mostly white tones dominates. I really love the pink parka, It's soooo pink, even pink is not my favourite color, this tone is just woderful. I wish that, this jacket/parka will be available in Latvia Bershka stores, I'm in love with it! Perfect for spring, because it's kind a plan.






Which one of these picks do you like the most? Let me know
Kisses!


3 komentāri:

  1. i love the shirt!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Love the first photo n the last. beautiful blog. followed on GFC
    here is my link, http://kibuadesigns.blogspot.com
    Ps, follow me back.

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you! Hmn, I don't see you on GCF followers, but okay, I will check out your blog.
      Have a nice day:)
      x

      Dzēst