2.15.2013

Lindex

Hey fellas! I'm feelin' good because today at school I had just 5 lessons, they we're easy as pie and much more - I had a lot of fun with my friends. Best of all I love my english lessons, my teacher is really handsome, but much more - I always have fun with my best friend and boys behind us. 

But today I'm showing y'all one of my favourite buys - simple, black t-shirt from Lindex. It's plan and I love how it looks on me. Actually, Lindex have been one of my favorite shops as long as I remember myself. I was about 12 years old, when I first time check out they shop and I fall in love with they clothes and stuff. So, it's already 5 years passed and I still visit Lindex, but I don't remember last time when I bought something more that just simple white or black shirts, lingerie, jewelry or hair elastics, even they really sell good stuff!


Do you shop at Lindex? Let me know!
x

1 komentārs:

  1. It's one of my favourite things to wear, so yeah, same feelings here! :)
    x

    AtbildētDzēst