5.02.2013

Quick update


Hey fellas! Weather outside of the window is just adorable, finally I can wear my biker jacket or my favourite camo jacket, finally I can wear my fake Armani sunglasses! :D This morning I was to neighboring town, I had x-rays, actually I have done this before, but this time I was a little bit worried and stressed as hell I don't even know why. But I was OK. So I took a bus home, then bought some iced tea and went to school! After few boring lessons at school I went home, played with my little brother on the trampoline and just enjoyed warm weather outside! I had a big plans for weekend but now I don't know what I will do, party with my friends or not. 

Anyway, today I wanted to show 2 my latest purchases from Missguided! Check out these 2 gorgeous t-shirts I ordered 2 weeks ago and finally they are here! I'm so happy! Actually, this was my first order from Missguided and at first I was little worried and shit, but when I received them I was so happy! These shirts was so cheap because they was on sale and shipping was just about 3 pounds, not sure, but shipping was really cheap too! So yeah, I'm satisfied about my purchases and in love with Missguided sortiment, I'm sure that this wasn't the last order I made!




What do you guys think? Let me know!
x

2 komentāri: