5.04.2013

Rose crown & feeling lonely


Hello everybody! Wanted to say, that yesterday was such a nice day- after school I chilled with my baby girl , when I got home, my bf chilled with my sister, they made some coctails and muffins, even thougt we had some strife, later it was OK. Evening enden with chilly walk with sister, because we saw that something is burning and as we are living in small village, we wanted to see, haha! Anyway, we're too late and didn't see anything. Last days I'm feeling really strange.. Disagreement with others make me crazy. Actually, I really don't want to see anybody except my little brother and one of my best friends. 

So I'm searching for happiness in my blog, but gosh! I feel like I'm talking to myself here, guys! Why you all are so responsive? I'm really happy to see activities in my blog, but when I start to blog, it's so quiet here! I'm really want to talk with you guys!

x

6 komentāri:

  1. You are not talking to yourself!
    I feel the same, when people disagree with almost everything I say or do.. It drives me crazy!
    I totally understand you.

    x

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, finally someone is talking to me! So sweet!
      Yeah, same thoughts here! I'm feeling much better, because of you Samiya! Thanks for letting me know, that you know how it feels! So sweet from you! :)*
      x

      Dzēst
  2. Es domāju ka varu rakstīt latviski, vai ne?:D
    Man liekas ka katram ir tāda fāze, pārsvarā jau tas ir vidusskolas laikā, bet nu es jau sen kā esmu pabeigusi vidusskolu bet tāpat ir tādi brīži..
    Manuprāt blogā tiešām ir iespējams laimi atrast, savā veida - izveidot tādu kā savu ideālo pasaulīti, likt iekšā tikai pozitīvās lietas, un lasīt citus blogus, kas pozitīvi iedvesmo:)
    Bet nu jā - man liekas, ka ne visas kas blogo ir ļoti vērstas uz komunicēšanu, dažām vienkārši patīk skatīties skaistas bildes.. :D Runājot par skaistām bildēm - tev šī bilde ir ļoti skaista, un tas vainadziņš!:)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Droši! :D
      Pilnībā piekrītu, blogs ir mans iedvesmas un prieka avots, un ne tikai mans blogs mani iedvesmo! :)
      Ar tām skaistajām bildēm arī ir kā ir, taisnība, tomēr gribas arī dzirdēt viedokļus utt, apspriesties; jāpiekrīt, ka tiešām retā vēlas komunicēt! :/
      Hehe, paldies :)
      x

      Dzēst
  3. Girl you are beautiful. This picture is amazing!

    Lots of Love from Ireland
    Ewelina & Eva
    dublinchiclifestyle.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst