8.11.2014

// MOMENTS OF LAST WEEK //

Well, last week was just wonderful! Everything went wonderful and I hope that my dear followers feels great as well because I feel amazing! ''Less drama = less negative emotions'' <-- It works! So I'm trying to think positive and less about people who I should not think about. I'm not going to write down everything I did because I'm too tired, three working days in a row.. So today I'm sharing few photos from last week :) Enjoy.


Best friend ever. Wait. She's not a friend, she's more like family member and person who I love. People come and people go, she's not my friend - she's more than that.


Morning coffee before going to the beach! <3 With a cute tea spoon which have small drawing of building in Riga on it.


Recently there was amazing giveaway made by Madara in which I participated in and also won! Thank you Madara, bag is great and I'm really happy about it! :) 


Ceasar salad <3 I could live by eating only this and creme brulee as well haha


Shopping time! ''New in'' post soon!!
// Follow ME on Instagram //
Kisses <3 <3


8 komentāri:

  1. Man arī ir tāds karotīšu komplekts ar dažādām Rīgas ēkām, vismaz man šķiet ka bija vairākas ēkas, tā ir kad ikdienā kaut ko lieto vairs pat tam īpašu vērību nepiegriež..bet vispār jau skaistas ļoti!!
    Ādas jaka lieliska - H&M?

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Man šķiet, ka šīs karotītes varētu būt daudziem, bet noteikti neviens jau īpašu vērību nepiegriež, kā Tu saki. Personīgi es karotīti pamanīju tikai pēc tam, kad bilde jau bija nofotogrāfēta.. Un jāpiekrīt - skaistas gan. :) Jaka no H&M!!

      Dzēst
  2. Great blog post! it's amazing, keep up the great work

    Jennos Health.

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Man prieks, ka jau izmanto somu! :) Un nav par ko! :)
    Un wow! Lieliska ādas jaka- ļoti forši esi to sakombinējusi un izskatās super!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Eh, kad vēl saulīte cepināja un varēja aizbraukt uz jūriņu, tad arī izmantoju. Spriežot pēc laikapstākļiem tagad soma būs jāliek skapī un jāgaida nākamā vasara! :)
      Pašai arī ļoti patīk, paldies!

      Dzēst
  4. Nice pics! :)
    I follow you right now via google friend, visit my blog and follow back if you like it? :) www.kelataconea.com
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, thank you Kela! Gonna check your blog as soon as possible :)

      Dzēst