4.29.2015

Flashback


Hey guys! How are you? I'm fine, even though I'm sick - throat abscess, yaaay! But today I'm feeling better. Today I went to school stadium with few of my classmates to judge boys in disc throwing, damn, this wasn't first time of judging but disc throwing is actually interesting sport. After we were done they gave us pizza for helping, for every one of us they gave medium salami pizza, like it was so generous from them that I almost cried, haha! No, but really, I was super happy about that, because it was cold and rainy and we were tired as well. So I went straight to home with my pizza and ate it all alone because I deserved it (that's how you love yourself, guys, just spoil yourself, haha)! Also, it was so sunny on Monday, like I was walking around with my friend just in t-shirt and pants, no jacket, but yesterday it started to rain and today it rained as well, but right now it seems to be nice, but it's still cold. 
I haven't been outside today with friends, I just sleep at home and watch tv, seems that I'm not in the mood.. But what I wanted to say is that, this is the reason why I write here so rarely lately. I'm giving to much time and energy to my friends and when I get home it's too late to write about something and it's to late to make photos of things I've bought lately or outfit photos, blablabla, the problem is that I don't even try to update blog because I'm out of time! School, friends, measures & weekends, work and other things, from morning 'till night and there's no time for blogging. I've understood that I have to write down day plan in my planner, in which I haven't writed anything for about 2 months now. If I will organize my time I will find more time for blogging. Some of you may ask: Why do you do that? Maybe you don't have to update blog if it's too hard for you! Answer is simple. Blog is part of myself which I never want to lose. This is almost like my diary. This is my memory notebook. This is me. And I will continue no matter what. 


Denim shirt: Reserved
Jeans: H&M
Leather jacket: Nelly.com
Cut out boots: Nelly.com 


Kisses! 

7 komentāri:

  1. Oh I hope you get better really soon! You look great in those photos, love that blue tone :) What do you think of following each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Have a great week, kisses!

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thanks, I'm feeling better already. :) And I'm happy to hear!
      I will get to your blog asap, dear.

      Dzēst
  2. Hope you are feeling better! Love those colors on you and that leather jacket is badass.
    xo
    A
    http://greigemarket.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I'm better, thanks Anastasia! That leather jacket IS badass, haha! Thank you!!! :)

      Dzēst
  3. You look so pretty love !!

    http://www.mapetitebyana.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Thank you Hadrien! I'm super happy that you like this look! :)

    AtbildētDzēst