4.30.2015

Block Heel Sandal // Nelly.com


Oh, weekend, here I come! How are you guys? I'm feeling good. I have no idea if I'm doing something cool tonight, probably not. But what I'm going to do right now - tidy up my room. It is time to take rag, carpet sweeper and clean everything. Also I have to organize my clothes, I don't want to but I've tradition - when something new comes in, everything in wardrobe has to look perfect. It's like a celebration. It may sound funny or weird, but that's how it is, haha. 
And if you're thinking what is it.. Well, you already know because I believe that everyone of you firstly reads post title before opens it - block heel sandal from Nelly.com! Oh, these are so comfy and good looking as well.. Dream shoes.. Finally, I will start to walk in heels because I still haven't learned how to (such a kid, I know) and these babies are just perfect for learning. I'm super excited! And they will look good with so many outfits, I'm already dreaming of outfits I'm going to wear when it's going to be even warmer! So here you got some photos, hope you'll like them! :)








What do you think? Let me know!
Kisses

26 komentāri:

  1. Skaistas! Killer shoes, es teiktu :D Tik galvenais - kaut drusciņ ir ērtas? :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Ah, paldies:) Nereāli ērtas! Jūtās augstumiņš, bet ne spiež, ne berž un par tādu cenu nevarēja neņemt!!!

      Dzēst
  2. Those shoes are so cute! I need a pair!
    alexis @ www.thelittlebrunette.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. They're super cute &comfy as well! :) There is a link in post, check it out!

      Dzēst
  3. Vienreiz jāsaņemas un jāpiereģistrējas Nelly un jāiečeko kādus labumiņus viņi tur pārdod, jo šīs kurpes ir fantastiskas! <3

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Nelly.com ir tiešām lielisks sortiments, it īpaši šobrīd kad izlaista Summer by NLY icons kolekcija, kura ir pilna ar vasarīgiem un brīnišķīgiem apģērbu gabaliem! :)

      Dzēst
  4. Wowza! Nelly ir vienkārši paši labākie apavi, man tas jāsāk izmantot! Domāju, ka augstums tiešām labs, lai mācītos, jo, ja ir par zemu, tad arī ir ne šis, ne tas. Man 14 cm ir mans ideālais augstums, perfekts izliekums un man ir ērti, pluss jūtos tā, it kā pa debesīm staigātu!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Piekrītu! Šis man ir trešais apavu pāris no Nelly.com un es neesmu vīlusies nevienā! Ērti, stilīgi & skaisti. :) Uh, 14 cm skan wow! bet forši, es pati gan to ar savu augumu - 1,76 atļauties vienkārši nevarētu.. Arī ar 10 cm jūtos kā pa debesīm staigātu! Bet sajūta jau nav slikta :)

      Dzēst
  5. Ļoti skaistas kurpes! Un bildes, protams, arī! :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. Love the shoes! ♥ I really like your blog and I'm glad I stumbled across it! A new follower here!

    x Katariina,
    highheels-lowjokes.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. WOW I'm stunned at your photography skills
    But beautiful sandal heels XXX

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/
    instagram:@itswinniep.a

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, wow thank you dear, nobody have ever said that I've photography skills, haha! Thank you a lot. :)

      Dzēst
  8. perfect
    http://brunettevibes.blogspot.co.uk/

    AtbildētDzēst
  9. perfect shoes

    ideal-grande.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  10. Hello :)
    those heels are beautiful.
    Could you tell me if the size you ordered fits with the size you wearing, please ?
    I am curious because I had an issue with similar shoes from Nly.
    Thank you

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. They're not just beautiful, they're super comfy as well! And yes, size I ordered totally fits me! I've ordered boots for summer and for winter season and both of those beauties fits me as good as these beauties! I've no issues with size!

      Dzēst