11.27.2017

FAVORITES \ NEW IN \ FALL SEASON

Hey sweethearts, long time no see, right? I've been thinking about making this post as I've so many products that have taken place in my heart lately so I decided why not? So today I'm going to share some photos and short captions for you! Enjoy and tell me about your latest faves...



CLUSE WATCHES. I've been fan of Olivia Burton for long time but as I got chance to get something from Cluse I decided to take this baby home. And I'm in love with this la bohème mesh rose gold baby, it suits most of my wardrobe which is great! Click HERE to get it!

THE BALM. Meet Matt(e) Hughes in shade Loyal. My first matte lipstick from this brand and oh-my-god that peppermint aroma which takes over all over my face is amazingly good. I'm not gonna say that I love this lipstick, I adore it. This shade is definitely my favourite shade ever, persistence is 10/10 and as I said it smells amazing. Recommend it!

CALVIN KLEIN. Sheer beauty has been my all the time favourite perfume I've ever had. It's light and fun, but as far as I know they don't make it anymore? idk, but Sheer Beauty Essence is almost as good as Sheer Beauty itself. This perfume is more fall-ish, sweeter & heaver. Love it!

CALVIN KLEIN. There's a story behind how I got this. I was looking for Elizabeth Arden White Tea as I got the same hand cream and it's gorgeous. But our saleswoman told me ''Well, this is so not you. You're as fun & light as this ck2 by Calvin Klein!'' and she was so right, because this perfume is fresh, little bit sweet and fun! Whenever I look at it my heart melts because I love it.  

ESTÊE LAUDER. Eye cream, stay-in-place eye pencil and mascara. Eye cream is great, eye pencil is persistent and all the ''wow's'' goes to the mascara! Makes my eyelashes look huge and I love that look on me. Also it doesn't brush around my eyes hours later. Great choice, recommend it! 

LYRA GEMS. This bracelet have been in my wishlist for a while! Lyra Gems have amazing bracelet collection for everyone and also they've cute earrings as well. I love those tassel earrings, they suit me very well. Check out their bracelets HERE! Also to keep updated here's and Instagram page of Lyra Gems.

ALOE VERA. Got these pieces-of-gold in Tenerife! Face and body cream is rich and moisturises my skin well, lip balm have that minty feeling when applied on lips, but mousse is my all the time favourite as it looks like gel in the tube but comes out as a foam! Skin feels amazing after pampering it with these goods. Recommend it! 

So that's it for now! I hope that this post was interesting for you and somehow useful as well. As Christmas time is coming part of these favourites could be present to yourself or someone who you love! Treat yourself and your loved ones as well. December is so close... Talk to you later, xx Elizabete.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru