7.05.2012

SALE!

Hello to everyone! Today was a good day, my grandmother was visiting us and then I with my family drove to our old house and visited my grandmother's close friend ,who's nurturing me & my sister in our childhood . Oh , I forgot - I bleached my hair today . I am natural blonde ,so in summer sun is my hair bleach . But my sister was bleaching her hair , so I decided that I want to be a little 'bit blonder than I am ,so she faded out my hair end's (am I right? /bottom) But I can't post any picture of my hair , because of bad photos , sorz . And today is one of the day's when I checked some online stores - one of them was ZARA . Urgh.. New wishlist and they are selling their clothes out! So.. Some of my faves






That's all for today . xx

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru