7.21.2012

New in 2012.07.21

Hi everybody! Finaly , I got something to post here - yesterday I was in Riga for shopping :-)
So here some thing's I bought :


Black shorts with gold spikes . They are so comfortable and classy , I just can't wait for wearing them . from Zara . How do we know right now is summer sale , but these short's weren't with sale price , so I think this is autumn collection . (?!)

Dress form Bershka . I love this dress fabric and design .


This top I bought in Bershka . I love butterfly on it and turquoise blue colour . 

Me & my dear aunt
After shopping we drove to restaurant near aunt's home . This is my favorite restaurant ever! Food is always delicious , beautiful interior and good atmosphere . 


Later @ aunt's home we're drinked some cocktails - rum & cola . It was nice evening with my sister and aunt . We spend night there , as always and this morning it was so hard to wake up + the last thing I wanted was going home . Urgh . But right now I'm home - alone and just chillin' with some green tea cup . So .. Have a nice weekend :-)
x

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru