7.18.2012

Party time!

Oh, I can't even remember last time when I post here something.. Few day's ago I went to party or more accurate to say - chilled with my friends and alcohol ,giggle . In next morning I got an afterparty in my stomach if you know what I mean :D In these last day's I am visiting salt therapy and stuff , so I don't have time for bloggin . Tonight I'm visiting my dear friend Sintija - sweet 16 party! Can't wait . So right now I should start my home-spa procedures and stuff , I just really can't wait for tonight , so exited to see my girls and finaly all together :-)

(source: weheartit.com)

So.. I promise to post something this Sunday - maybe something new of my cosmetic's or maybe something new of my clothes - this Friday I am going to Riga ..SHOPPING TIME!
That's all from me today
xx

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru