4.25.2014

''she was her own worst enemy''


Well, this was one of those days when I felt like I need pause. Pause from everything and everyone but still I didn't wanted to be alone. After school & cleaning up city park I went to my best friend's place, we made dinner for us, drank beer and sat on the balcony. We had some fun time together, it was so sunny and warm outside, but somehow our evening ended up in her bed, we had nap together haha, okay, we were just sitting and listening to The 1975. I had some things to do but time flew so fast, that right now I feel little bit guilty that I didn't attend event I had to, but somehow this week was too severe for me. So I decided to take some pause and just chilled with my friend doing nothing productive instead doing what I had to do. It's not the best attitude from me, I know, but as I said.. Time by time I need to be alone, sometimes I skip lessons at school to come home earlier and just do whatever I want to, but overall I always listen to my favourite music and think. I always think about life. Love. Happiness. Friends? Relationships with people around me. And I think about others, about success and loss. About my future. About this moment. About who I am & who I want to be. But sometimes I don't like to be alone, and this was one of these days when I spent time with my best. We had so fun time together, that I forgot about my anxiety this morning, which scared me a lot because I almost forgot how it is to suffer from that sh#t. Right now I feel good. Good physically. Mentally I feel bad and guilty. Right now all I want to is take my bicycle and drive away. I'm really tired mentally even though everything is OK. It is, right? 

Do you sometimes feel like I do right now? What do you do? Let me know, please? :(


8 komentāri:

  1. everybody needs a pause every now and then.... I feel like this very often too
    Nameless Fashion Blog

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. hahahaha, thanx u dear <3
    love from Poland!

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I can totally relate. It's nice to take a break :)

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com.au

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. A lot of people feel like you're feeling right now every now and then. Don't be afraid of it, simply take your rest, do fun and relaxing things and everything will turn out right in the end :) Good luck

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I'm trying! And I've to say that inspiring words like you just said make me feel better and stronger too. Thank you! :)

      Dzēst