4.02.2014


You know what is one of the worst thing that can ever happen if you're a shoppacholic? Saving something in your 'saved items' list page and in the next day when you have been decided that you're ready to buy what you wanted to - it's out of stock. Whoah, I've never been so pissed actually and now I totally agree that quote which says ''Buy it now, life is too short too regret that you didn't bought it!'' And sometimes spontaneous purchase is the best purchase! 

Today I'm showing you photo of my latest buys - creamy white knit jumper & short chain necklase. I love how both of these things looks together, when it's as cold as it is right now outside I combine both of these things with black pants & boots. Black & White and of course little bit of gold. Anyway, it's really to cold for sweather weather right now, seems that I'm going to be sick by tomorrow, because my throat hurts a lot and when I got home I started to feel not so good, I've a runny nose and a headache as well.. At least I hope that my readers feel good! :) 

Kisses!

19 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. And that "Saved Items" things has happened to me too. I put it on my wishlist and the next day it vanishes. You've got some good items here, though!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you! I'm drinking some herbal tea right now to feel better asap.
      Yep, I had some great stuff un my 'saved items' list. I hope that they're going to be back in stock soon. :)

      Dzēst
  2. Man šodien tieši tā notika, ka tā lieta ko no rīta noskatīju, vakarā jau bija izpārdota..tiešām tas ļoti sabojā garastāvokli, bet būs arī laba mācība! :)
    Ļoti patīk kaklarotiņa!
    Ceru ka tomēr nebūsi saslimusi, turies!

    Anete,
    FIF

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Piekrītu, šī būs laba mācība, ka jāķer kārotais grozā pēc iespējas ātrāk! :)
      Paldies, dzeru tējas un veseļojos!!!

      Dzēst
  3. Your headline is very nice, We like it :) We add you to followers :)
    Have a nice day:)
    xx
    thehauntedway.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Sveika! Gribēju pateikt, ka vinnēji manā Olay konkursā. Es uzrakstīju e-pastu, bet atbildi tā arī nesaņēmu. Atraksti man lūdzu uz camillesmakeup@gmail.com lai varam vienoties kā saņemsi savu balvu :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. Ceru, ka beigās nesaslimi! :)
    Piekrītu tev, ja kaut kas iekrīt sirsniņā uzreiz vajag to padarīt par savu, man šī vilšanās ir gadījusies jau pārāk daudz reižu! :D
    Laiks tiešām auksts ārā, man tik daudz pavasara outfitu prātā, bet nav iespējas realizēt savas ieceres! :/

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Turos vēl, hehe.
      Jā, jāpiebilst, ka šī nav pirmā reize, kad man tā gadās! :D Nākamreiz uzreiz pirkšu kāroto! :)
      Piekrītu, tā gribas uzvilkt ko pavasarīgu un vieglu, bet ārā ir pārāk vēss. Cerams drīz atnāks kārtīgs pavasaris! :)

      Dzēst
  6. Great post!!!
    Kisss

    www.mipetitdream.blogspot.com.es

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. Love the necklace <3 <3

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  8. How hate when I put my favourites products in the wishlist and than, when finally I decided (or I have the money -.-') ther're out of stock,T_T!!! Anyway I hope ypu fill better soon :*!

    My latest post: A rainbow of shoes
    Follow me on
    THE SHOPPING GIRLS
    INSTAGRAM
    BLOGLOVIN'

    AtbildētDzēst
  9. Love the top and necklace!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst