6.14.2014


 I know that lately blogging isn't about fashion but more about my life. It's like ''Hey, I'm sorry because I haven't updated blog for a while, my life sucks but I'm fine'' -- Lately I feel good. I've so many free time which I rather spend with my friends than be home alone (Well, I'm not alone, but the only person with who I talk is my sister and actually we don't talk to much anyway. Don't get me wrong, it's just diffirently) and watch TV. I love to meet my friends, I love weather outside even it's raining today, I love those spontaneous moments which happen when you just go outside and live your life. You can never know where life will take you. Even though yesterday was not so good day *also today isn't* because of all the sh!t I did and all the sh!t I wanted to keep inside of me, I'm trying to be happy. To be happy every-f#cking-day. Today is one of these days when all I hear in my head is - struggle with it. So, I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, I'm fine and I'm going to update blog more often! :)
Today I wanted to share with few photos I've taken recently (exception: the last one photo- it's from Cyprus)! 

               


                

9 komentāri:

  1. Beautiful clicks!! You have a great blog! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blogs and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back from both my blogs!! :)

    Kisses
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. beautiful photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. That's nice. We can follow each other for sure. <3

    AtbildētDzēst