6.02.2014

Good morning guys. *yawn* I just ate so good & healthy breakfast - ciabatta with cream cheese and avacado, tomato, cucumber & paprica salad with balsamic creamy sauce. Yum. I've to say, that I needed something healthy to start this week right. Now I'm going to tidy up my room because it's so messy. Oh my God, sometimes I can't believe that I'm a girl. Haha. Also I should brush my hair because I look like crazy old cat woman. Yep. I do. What else can I say - I had great weekend with friends. Also I went to work yesterday, so I feel like it was productive week for me. School is over. Summer is here. And it's pretty cold outside and I haven't seen sun for days. I hope it will get warmer soon!

Parasailing @ Cyprus.

6 komentāri:

  1. yummy! your breakfast sounds so delicious!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Izklausās, ka mums ir diezgan līdzīgs dienas ritms! :D Šodien arī tieši kārtoju istabu & matus kārtīgi izķemmēju tikai tagad, jo visu dienu pa mājām dzīvojos! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Tas ir ārprāts! :D Un smieklīgi, ka izrādās - neesmu tāda vienīgā! Hehe! :D

      Dzēst