6.18.2014

Massive gold chain

Hello! How is it going? I hope you're fine. Recently I went to shopping, this time I even made list of things I need to buy, but somehow I didn't found what I wanted or if I found something I wanted then it was out of my size. I've to say that I don't know how it is to come home without anything new, haha.. So I bought new swimsuit & gorgeous bracelets from H&M. Here is photo of these things, also I'm showing my new necklase which is from H&M as well. I really like it, it's massive but unfortunately it broke already. I don't know how, I just woke up after crazy party and it was broken... Well, I think I just solved this mystery.. What do you think? 

Everything from H&M 

12 comments:

  1. Ļoti skaists peldkostīms, es skrienu uz h&m!:D

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Kaklarota lieliska, cerams ka ir iespējams salabot to!:)

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Skaista kaklarota :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Kaklarota patiešām lieliska- izceltu, manuprāt, jebkuru outfitu! :)
    Vēlu veiksmi ar salabošanu!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Piekrītu. Būtu gatava aplikt to ap kaklu katru reizi kad dodos ārpus mājām. :)

      Dzēst
  5. Very pretty!

    Thankyou for the comment on my blog.

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. What lovely purchases you have here from H&M, great posts :) exited to read more of your blogs xx

    www.lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    AtbildētDzēst