10.30.2014

SIMPLE AUTUMN PICKS


Autumn is one boring season at least for me. I love wearing black for sure, but when Fall comes everyone is wearing black clothes! I don't want to be like others, do you? But still, I picked few things to wear this season: big cardigan, knitted scarf, just a little bit of mascara and always stylish converses as well. And don't forget about hand cream because wind will damage your skin if you don't wear stylish gloves on your hands..

6 komentāri:

  1. I am lover of that kind of cadigans :) Here, at this time it's too cold for converse, but love them too :))

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yes, it might be to cold for converses but what can I do! I love them so much that I could include them in every Polyvore set I make!

      Dzēst
  2. You have a wonderful blog too, following you already! :)))

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Love the scarf
    Good set
    Ciao

    www.mywishstyle.com

    AtbildētDzēst