10.06.2014

OCTOBER

I'm not a fan of fall but.. It's just wonderful season for sure. It's dark outside and windy as well. It's getting colder and colder. From green to gold, that's how leaves are changing they colors. Suddenly nothing is the same. Whenever fall comes it comes with nostalgic memories & reflections. Sometimes I think about past and troubles I made, but I don't regret nothing. Today I am who I am and the main thing - I am happy. I'm happy right here, right now. With cold air entering the room, with darkness outside, with hot tea next to me. I'm happy with my life right now. I enjoy this moment because it will never be the same as it is today. And I've to mention that fall always comes with suprises! One of the busiest months and that is good. :) October have to be awesome! Right? Let it be!

Here are few inspiring photos. If you're interested you can follow me on wehearit here.
Kisses.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru