11.16.2014

HEY


I'm home! How are you? I'm OK. I don't know but most of all already knows that I don't like to be home. I just don't know why but it doesn't feel right here. If we're talking about Egypt.. Such a beautiful place.. Already dreaming about next time visiting Hurghada in Egypt. About my vacation I'm going to talk later (you can expect about 2 posts because I love to talk about my trips and emotions, haha)! I just wanted to let you know that I'm good, I'm home and everything is fine! It's holiday tomorrow and Wednesday as well! Tomorrow I'm going to celebrate my name day which is on 19th November and right now seems that Wednesday I'm going to have some free time, so wait for photos and lot of stuff to read! :) For those who have to go to work / school tomorrow - have a great day and smile!


bad sneak peek photo! : D what is looked like from our balcony at night!
Kisses! 



4 komentāri:

  1. Great post! Beautiful lights!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Tagad piesekoju tev, beidzot!! :)
    Patīk tavs blogs un nebeigšu tev to teikt- patīk ,patīk , patiiiik!
    Kā nekā latviešiem jāturās kopā! :)

    AtbildētDzēst