11.02.2014

TO THE PLACE WHERE IT'S STILL SUNNY


To The Place Where It's Still Sunny by happinessvictim featuring short sleeve tops

Leaving to the place where it's still sunny and warm outside? This is perfect outfit for your holidays! <3 

8 komentāri:

  1. i have my eyes on the bag for sure ,,, we will sure miss the summer ..

    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have posted my November wishlist up on my blog , check it out , u may be inspired !!

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I love that bag!
      For sure, can't wait for summer 2015
      x

      Dzēst
  2. PERFECT , LOVE EVERYTHING ! ;D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I found your blog and I really really like it! It's so inspirational! Also live the combo! It's so simple but so chic!

    Have a great evening!
    Fashionnes

    AtbildētDzēst