12.18.2014

RELAXING WEEKEND

Long time no see friends! Hope you're all fine. Tonight I'm attending Christmas ball and tomorrow Christmas holidays starts! So many free time, finally. If you're following me on Instagram you may know that last weekend I enjoyed some relaxing time at Hotel Jūrmala SPA. We enjoyed sauna, also salt bath, we swam in swimming pool, but most of all I enjoyed jacuzzi. In the evening we went to cabaret show, ate dinner and after that we went to our room and slept well. In the next morning we again went to swim and then we had procedures. I can recommend paraffin application, it was so good. We had our room in last floor so morning landscape was breathtaking. So before I'm going to quick shower and start to get ready for this evening I'm sharing with few photos!



Have a lovely day!
See you soon, kisses. <3

4 komentāri: