5.04.2015

It's May!


Hi! How are you? Hope you're all good! I'm fine, even though last few days was upside-down party for me - I went out with my best friend on Thursday, we had amazing night together, it was super funny!! But on Friday when I decided to see my other babe for some quick talk I started to feel super dizzy and anxious. After she said me that it may be hangover which makes me feel weak I calmed down and so when I got home I was going straight to bed. In the Saturday morning I felt good and I already forgot about Friday evening, so I went to my math tutor. After 30 minutes I started to feel dizzy and super anxious again, I just freaked out but I didn't say anything to my teacher. I tried to do tasks but in my head I was thinking about running home and I just wanted to get out of teachers home and run, run, run. While doing tasks I was asking to my tutor about 6-8 times: ''What I'm doing wrong? What's wrong? I don't understand!'' And she helped but she was also puzzled how the hell I can't do tasks which we just did. When I got home I went straight to bed. After few hours I woke up to drink my heart medicine. Then I went to shower and started to get ready. While my hair was still wet I went to the bed for little power nap. After that I got ready to see my friend. When I saw her I finally felt better. We took vodka home with us and we had great night until we went to pub and I again felt like shit. So we went home immediately. In the next morning I woke up and felt little bit anxious and I thought: when again I'm going to crash? Like it's one moment I can't recognize faces, numbers I'm just thinking of how to get home... Anyways, I went to work, and it went well, even it was super stressful day. Later I went to see my relative, she had party at her house. It was interesting evening. As well as night, we chilled with few friends later. So that's how it's going. Actually, even though this weekend was such a nightmare in some ways... I know that I can get over this anxiety. Maybe it's just spring tiredness + stress which is causing anxiety, but I'm gonna be fine! :) Today I'm sharing with few snaps I took this weekend!


Gift from my babe Lāsma, she got me this beauty, another gold necklase and Cadburdy Oreo chocolate bar (I adore Cadbury chocolate) from her trip to UK. 


Took this photo this morning.


The simplest flowers but the choice of colors - unique


Avocado quesadillas made by my sister! Super simple, super tasty!
Talk to you later:)* 



23 komentāri:

  1. Świetny pomysł na post :) Ładny wygląd bloga :) Pozdrawiam :)
    http://seriouslyhumanity.blogspot.com/
    Wspólna obserwacja ? Ja już obserwuję liczę na uczciwy rewanż :) Obserwuję pod nazwą zaneta098 :P

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Lovely jewelry!
    Xox

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2015/05/summer-wishlist-from-dresslinkcom.html

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Beautiful jewelry, great post and pictures. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you Lenya! I will get to your blog asap! :)

      Dzēst
  4. Sure dear, I will get back to your blog, ok? :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. Wow!

    Very nice Post! Thanks!

    And you have very nice Pics!!!!

    I follow you on Google Friend Connect, maybe you follow me back? ;o)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you Jacqueline! Such a pleasure that you're my newest follower! :) I will check your blog asap.

      Dzēst
  6. Amazing photos !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. Ak vai, zinu kā Tu jūties, pati ik pa laikam cīnos ar panikas lēkmēm un trauksmes sajūtu! Ļoti nepatīkami! :/
    Man vislabāk palīdz pastaiga svaigā gaisā, nomierinoša tēja vai arī Sedatif, kas ir nomierinošas homeopātiskas zāles! ;)
    Cīnies & izbaudi skaisto pavasara saulīti! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Ah, trauksmes sajūta un panikas lēkmes, es dažkārt nesaprotu, par ko tāds sods! :( Paldies par ieteikumiem, pastaigas svaigā gaisā vienmēr palīdz! Par Sedatif neesmu dzirdējusi, noteikti paskatīšos aptiekā, kas tas par brīnumlīdzekli.
      Paldies, novēlu arī Tev maksimāli izbaudīt pavasara saulīti :)

      Dzēst
  8. following ur blog on gfc
    I hope u folow back if u lyk
    http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in/2015/05/cbazaardelivering-happiness.html

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, thank you dear! I will get back to your blog :)

      Dzēst
  9. Super! Thank you! I will check your blog for sure!

    AtbildētDzēst