7.22.2014

HOME SWEET HOME // I'M BACK FROM POSITIVUS


Heeeeeey! How is it going readers? I'm feeling wonderful! I'm happy, somehow still excited even thought Positivus is over. I hope that everyone here knows about what I'm talking about! And if you don't know about what I'm talking about don't worry! I'm going to share with some photos and stories from there soon. Here is few more photos from Rundales palace which was taken last week! 



Photos by my sister @ Rundales palace // Wearing dress & sandals from Zara, Ted Baker clutch and Olivia Burton watch.

5 komentāri:

  1. WOW you look stunning - that dress is gorgeous!
    And I can't believe you went to Rundale Palace! How amazing! It's one of my favorite Baroque palaces!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you Deborah!
      I can't believe that you've heard about it, so many people don't know where even Latvia is.. But I'm happy that Rundales Palace is known for you. It's really beautiful place!!!

      Dzēst
  2. So pretty! Lovely dress and fantastic photography.

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    AtbildētDzēst