7.17.2014

Leaving home for few days a.k.a Positivus


Hey! How is it going? I hope everything is good. Last days have been really filled with planning, meeting friends, etc. I met close friend to me, she doesn't live here in Latvia so each meeting is long and wonderful! Also yesterday I went to Rundales palace to enjoy lovely french garden they have there and hundreds of roses which bloomed. I really love to visit Rundale palace, we always have great time there. This time we decided to enjoy boat trip in the pond next to palace. But today I've to meet my girls for a little talk. We're going to Positivus tomorrow which is biggest festival here in Latvia! Can't wait! Going to see The 1975! And even though I bought ticket to festival just yesterday I still can't believe that I'm going to be there tomorrow. So see you soon guys! I hope that I'm going to be home about Monday afternoon. // And how about you? What do you do and what kind of festivals do you visit? Let me know! 

Photo by my sister @ Rundales palace // Wearing dress & sandals from Zara, Ted Baker clutch and Olivia Burton watch.

4 komentāri:

  1. Bilde fantastiska! Atceros, ka nevarēju tikt prom no koku alejām, tās pilnīgi apbur. :)

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Paldies! Man no Rundāles pils franču dārza nemaz negribējās dodies prom, vienmēr prieks atgriezties. :) Viss dārzs apbur!!

      Dzēst