7.31.2014


It's such a weird feeling when it's raining outside when I've used to see blue sky only and sun is burning my skin. Also raining means that I'm not going to leave my house today and that's sad. I really don't like spend worthless time at home watching TV, etc which means that I could workout but I'm to lazy for that (f#cking hate myself sometimes) so I think I'm going to make tea and read a book about success. And if I finally will read that book I've plenty more to read about self-alignment and stuff like that. And if we talk about books - can you recommend some good book about this topic? 


4 komentāri:

  1. I hate raining too. I sometimes just watch some old classics and the day passes but this week it's raining the whole time. Maybe you can get some special ideas for blog posts. Keep up the great work.

    LEJA

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Well, it's raining only one day here in Latvia but still it's so boring to sit home when it's summer! I do like rain when I sit in my room and have nothing to do and usual it happens when Autumn comes. Yes, I'm thinking about new ideas, thank you Leja :)

      Dzēst
  2. Kaut es varētu ieteikt kādu grāmatu, bet esmu slinkākā grāmatu lasītāja ever - man jau vairākus mēnešus pie gultas stāv 3 grāmatas kuras jāizlasa, un esmu tikai vienu iesākusi mazliet... cik saprotu nākamajās dienās atkal būs saulīte, yeey!!:)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Es arī esmu īstākā sliņķe šajā jomā, tomēr esmu nolēmusi, ka jāsāk lasīt! :)
      Ļoti ceru uz saules stariem, tāds enerģijas lādiņš bez kura vairs nevaru ne dienu!

      Dzēst