9.03.2014

IT'S ALRIGHT


Hi! Long time no see. Well again three working days in row, visiting capital city & school has started. Until today I felt fine but right now it's getting weird - I get dizzy but I hope that it's just high blood pressure and it's going to be fine soon. I'm going to share with few photos I took lately. Enjoy! <3 


Shopping time! 


New in -> category: shoes. I think this photo describes how various is my style - simple sneakers for everyday wear (h&m), fancy loafers for solemn measures (zara) and super stylish booties (danija) when I'm feeling super rebellious.. Or not so rebellious, the thing is that they were gorgeous and I couldn't leave shop without them! 


Lunching with family @ restaurant Viesistaba Vintage. They had good Ceasar salad, amazingly delicious salmon with veggies and great creme brulee! If you're ever in Latvia, Riga or may live there I recommend this place for dinner! It's so cosy there, I think it would be way more amazing to have date night there. <3

Have a great week my friends!
Kisses <3

8 komentāri:

  1. Your blog is so organised, I like the way its set out, so easy to follow, love it :) xx

    www.lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you dear, it's such a pleasure to hear it from you! <3 I've tried really hard to make it easy to follow me and easy to find just anything else that needs to be here in blog; no unnecessary things, no ads, etc.

      Dzēst
  2. Super apavi!!! :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. The salmon looks so tasty!! And the loafers in the middle of the shoe-picture are so cute xx

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Where is your sweatshirt from ? :)

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. It's from Zara, but I'm not sure if they still got them.. Hope they do!

      Dzēst