9.11.2014

NELLY.COM -> first order, review.


Hey, how is it going? I'm feeling fine! I'm totally focusing on my future plans, studying & dreaming about sunny weather as well.. :) Just finished my history homework so I had time to update blog a little bit: This time it's an outfit post that I'm sharing with! I'm totally into my new blue jeans and that black-super-comfy jumper. It's the best combo for school outfit. Today I added my newest purchase - flat over knee boot from Nelly.com! I'm so pleased with this purchase, starting with shipping - directly one week from placing order + shipping includes home delivery! Quality according to the price = great! It was my first order from Nelly.com and definately not the last one. Overall, these beauties is going to rock my Autumn outfits for sure! 



Jumper, jeans and bracelets: H&M
Flat over knee boots: Nelly.com




Kisses! 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoes <3 good photo ;)
    Invite for my blog->http://snowysisters.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Woow, mati!!:)
    Zābaki lieliski, galvenais ka praktiski un ērti, es diemžēl tikai vēl mācos praktiski ieprikties, pārsvarā nesanāk :D

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Eh, mati.. Sabojāti! :D
      Nu, šoreiz šis patiešām bija praktisks pirkums, bet ikdienā arī man nesanāk!! :D

      Dzēst
  3. Love those boots!! Awesome blog by the way! :)
    xChelle

    http://destination22.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you and thank you! Love your blog as well! <3

      Dzēst