9.30.2014

DAY BY DAY NOTHING CHANGES


Hey sweetiez:) How is it going? My day was.. Meh, totally dissapointed in everyone today. Firstly my alarm clock did not not work so I woke up late -> so I went to school for 1 lesson and then with Lāsma went back to my home for lunch and some great talk (this far that was the best part of day) -> went back to school and had to math lessons - didn't understand anything. shit. -> then courier called me and asked if I'm home, shit, no I'm not home right now so I thought that he may come to school, but he didn't know where to drive and I didn't know adress of school (yeah, actually I know only my home adress..) so we decided to meet tomorrow. After moment he called me and said that we can meet now because he actually know where to go, so after 3 minutes he was at school but I already was late for physics test so I took my order, said that I'm sorry about complications and went home. -> got in fight with mom, AGAIN -> went to my math teacher. -> went home and had fight with mom part 2. Gosh, I can't take it anymore. I want to move out from this house and never come back. I know that I will miss my dad and brother, sister but this is not life, this is hell. This is my house, not home... Beautiful day, huh?! :) Here will be few photos from my phone, enjoy! 



Phone case from H&M! It's super stylish


Lunch with Lāsma at out work. Carrot cream with oranges + blackberry = sooooooo good! 


Does curly hair suits me? 


My lil cutie Rufio <3

Instagram
Kisses <3

4 komentāri:

  1. Emm, nezinu kas dažām mammām kaiš, bet manējā arī prot sabojāt dienu, vai nu horoskopu nesaderība, vai mammai pašai savas problēmas un gribās uz kādu citu izgāzt savu slikto garastāvokli - nezinu ko ieteikt, bet pilnībā saprotu kā jūties, domāju ar laiku attiecības iespējams nedaudz uzlabosies (spriežu pēc savas pieredzes).
    Tas burkānu krēms izkatās ļooooti labs - nez kā tādu tiasa..
    Un kaķīts supercute!!:))

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Zinu, zinu ka pāries tās dusmas, tomēr gribas pasūdzēties un ir tik forši zināt, ka es neesmu vienīgā kura saskārās ar tādu problēmu! Es zinu, ka tad kad sāksies jauns posms dzīvē ārpus šīs mājās - tad arī attiecības mainīsies.. Nu vismaz es tā ceru!
      Mazais mincis ļoti ātri aug, vēl aiz vien meklējam viņam jaunas mājas, kaut projām dod negribas nemaz. :(

      Dzēst
  2. Tu izskaties kā modele! <33
    Bez sūdīgām dienām mēs nenovērtētu labās dienas. Diemžēl laiku pa laikam jāpiecieš briesmīgās dienas. ;//



    Seko manam blogam, ja ir vēlme!
    www.beautybyadnill.blogspot.co.uk

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, paldies! Ir patīkami dzirdēt tādus komplimentus!! :)
      Jā, piekrītu. Nav labā bez ļaunā. Bet patīkami, ka ir kāds, kas atgādina! Paldies.
      Esmu jaunais sekotājs Tavam blogam, no worries! :)

      Dzēst