9.06.2014

NO NO NO

Oh well.. Can't believe that I got sick. My body betrayed me, my immune system is so weak that right now I got runny nose, sore throat & overall I feel like sh!t. Yesterday it wasn't that bad so I met with my classmates for an hour and then we with my friends went to our friends place to chill together a little bit. Somehow my night ended with blood -> me & one of my closest male friends got in friendly fight (it was just a joke) but then my finger started to bleed haha, not going to tell you how exactly it happened but I'm fine! :D Right now I'm drinking tea with lemon, ginger & cinnamon which is really spicy. I hope I'm going to be fine soon but no matter that I should rest right now I'm going to wash our pool -> then I should tidy up my room -> getting ready to one of the most beautiful girls birthday <3 I know that it's going to be hard to survive this day, at least I don't have to go to work today. All I can't think of is summer vibes, hot weather & drinks by the pool.. 


Photo from Cyprus when me & my sister went para sailing. Amazing experience! I really miss that beautiful place and people there.. <3
Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Hi dear! I have found your blog on IFB and I asked your friendship. I hope you heal quickly.... Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, sunny Italy.. Hi Eni! Sure, we can follow each other! <3

      Dzēst
  2. Incredible experience sure :) You don´t follow me yet via Google Friend Connect? :((
    Today new post, Denim and lingerie dress!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela
    >International photobook GIVEAWAY<

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Do I? I don't know how I did miss following you. Don't worry I'm going to follow you asap.
      Kisses Kela!

      Dzēst
  3. Get well soon! Beautiful pictures, newest follower of lovely blog :D x

    seals-owls-foxes.blogspot.co.uk

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you Elizabeth! Oh, so cute, going to follow you back! <3

      Dzēst
  4. Atbildes
    1. Yeah, just 9 months and summer is going to be here again! But the fact doesn't make me miss summer less than I do.

      Dzēst