3.09.2015

''Happiness is inside you, not with another person''

Saw this quote on my Twitter dashboard: ''Happiness is inside you, not with another person'' It's true! But sometimes you need somebody in your life to feel right. Do I have this person in my life right now? Maybe. But maybe I'm just wrong. Do I long for somebody special in my life? Maybe. But maybe I'm just wrong. Maybe it's good the way it is. And the main thing is - to be happy, that's it. Also, if I have that happiness inside me, I should share with it! Today I'm sharing with just two photos, as you may know - lately I'm super inactive on Instagram, that I don't have anything beautiful to share with..

Breakfast this morning! How can you leave home without smile if you have had this for breakfast? Strawnberries and few pieces of mango + smoothie which this time was so thick that I just ate it with spoon! (Also you can make smoothie like this - in bowl and add Fitness cereal, it's soooo tasty! If you don't drink milk & have no juice to eat your cereal with - smoothie is great idea!)


Happy!
Talk to you soon :) 

2 komentāri: