3.23.2015

inactive

Lately I've been so inactive. I'm sorry. Even though I had most amazing Friday (we went to the old airfield to see car racing, there was so many people + cars and everything happened so fast, gosh I sound like kid who's talking about his newest car, haha. Also my friend and I had chance to ride in one car with guy who have really great car and he definitely knows how to drift!) and all of last week was colorful and full of happiness, unfortunately I don't have any photo to share with. Well I do have some, but they're not good quality and I'm not going to share shitty photos on blog, even though most of photos I share - they're shit. And if we're talking about photos, I really want to make outfit photos but it's not worth it if weather is shitty like it is today (and it's like that since Friday + we had some snow here as well) so I'm waiting for good weather.. But tell me, how are you? Let me know!

Talk to you soon.


8 komentāri:

  1. Nu nepiekrītu, tavas bildes ko šeit posto, galīgi nav shitty, man tās liekas ļoti labas! :)
    Es arī ceru ka tomēr tā ziema beigsies tuvākajā laikā, kad ir sniegputenis nekādas labās bildes tiešām nevar uzņemt.

    Anete,
    foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Eh, nu ne gluži shitty, bet tās nudien varētu būt labākas, kvalitatīvākas. Tomēr prieks dzirdēt, paldies!
      Jā, pilnībā piekrītu. Gaidu silto un saulaino laiciņu. :)

      Dzēst
  2. amazing post !!

    love your blog !!


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thanks Jadiee. :) I'm so happy to hear it. I will check your blog asap.

      Dzēst
  3. Thank you Elisa!! Happy to hear :)

    AtbildētDzēst