3.01.2015

Inspired by Summer Vibes

Finally! It's March 1! I can't believe... We're three months closer to summer: summer break, graduating school, leaving home. Even thought it's all hazy and there is no need to plan things, because you will never know were life will throw you. And by throwing I mean that maybe I'm going to stay here at home, but maybe I will have chance to live somewhere else in this big, mysterious world. And I would love to choose second chance, because lately I'm dreaming of leaving this town for a while... I would love to travel somewhere where it's sunny & warm. Today I'm sharing with my social media links as usual & collage from wehearit.
My weheartit HERE
My Instagram HERE
My Facebook page HERE
My Bloglovin' HERE

Have a nice day!
Kisses.

3 komentāri:

  1. Diana thank you so much! I'm so happy to hear your good words:) Have a beautiful day!!

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Those pics are so pretty !

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    AtbildētDzēst