3.28.2015

weekend snaps.


Hey! Hope you're all fine. I'm fine I guess. Colorful weekend behind my back starting with great evening with friend and glass of wine, ending in local pub drinking cider and having fun with others. At moments like these I want shout: ''I love my life! I love this moment!'' I know, so sentimental. Even if it's just evening with friend having some talk & fun, I appreciate it like it's my biggest treasure. I feel blessed. But in other times I want to cry out loud how unhappy I feel time by time. There is only one person who knows how to make me feel like useless shit, she always knows how to make me cry even if I'm person who doesn't do it often. So this was the first time this year. But I good right now, so don't worry. I'm trying to think about all the things I need to do in nearest future and this day as well was amazingly good: time with fam, seeing my brother happy, joking with sis, eating lunch together, walking around the mall & drinking fresh orange juice, etc. As I said I appreciate little things like these and they make me smile even if it's really bad. Today I'm sharing with the weekend snaps, so here we go:

While walking around shops today I found this amazing summer dress! I don't know why the hell I didn't took this to fitting room... Something probably distracted me but I still took a photo. // Oh-my-oh. Well, YES, once you've Apple product you won't gonna enjoy other technology, believe me! At first I didn't like Apple, but when I got my iPhone my opinion changed and let's be honest (!!!) - design is amazingly beautiful. :) I love this iPhone 6 Plus!!! 


Selfie time!!! Before seeing my friend!

Today my Snapchat went on fire! And I mean it! :) Give me your link and ADD ME: elizabeteo 
Talk to you soon! 

18 comments:

  1. You're very lucky to have a 6 plus! I can't wait to get my hands on one, lovely post Becky // Rebecca Marie xx

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, no! I don't have it! It's a pic from store where I was just holding it. Sure, it would be so great if I would have one. Hope you get yours soon Becky :)*

      Dzēst
  2. Thanks dear! I will visit your blog asap. :)

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Great snaps, looks like you had an amazing weekend!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Atbildes
    1. Thank you Arpita! Haven't heard anything from you for a long time now. Thank you for your good words. :)

      Dzēst
  5. Great snaps! looks like one awesome weekend!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    AtbildētDzēst
  6. I like and the color is amazing. Thanks for sharing and check out my Eye Adore Series.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-larissa-from-hat-to-heels

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, thanks :) I will check out your post for sure.

      Dzēst
  7. Man vienmēr ir grūti dzīvot tieši mirklī un to cik labi īstenībā bija es atceros tikai pēc tam, kad jau mirklis ir pagājis! Malacis, ka priecājies par mazajiem dzīves momentiem. :)
    Un kaut arī neesmu lielākā Apple fane- dizains man ļoti, ļoti patīk!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Grūti dzīvot mirklī ir visiem, kuri ir pārāk aizņemti ar skolu (universitāti), darbu, citām lietām + savu privāto dzīvi, jo dažkārt šķiet, ka 24 stundas dienā ir par maz, lai atrastu laiku visam. Kad beidzot ir mirklis atpūsties, tad nepamet sajūta, ka kaut kas ir jāpaveic, šo šī sajūta mūs vajā. Man arī ir grūti dzīvot šajā momentā, bet es mācos to izbaudīt un novērtēt to, kas man ir. :)
      Es arī nebiju Apple fane, tici man. Bet kad tiku pie viena no produktiem manas domas mainījās. Man ir arī citas firmas produkts mājās, kas strādā gan kā telefons, gan kā fotoaparāts, bet ar Android sadraudzēties nespēju. Katram savs!! :)

      Dzēst
  8. Great snaps,have a great day!



    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst