6.17.2015

Let's talk about books | Happy Guide

Hello! How are you? Hope you're all feeling good. :) Recently I had amazing chance to read a really good book - Happy Guide. Mostly I don't have time for reading, but this time book was too interesting or should I say super inspiring! Also it took just few hours to read it, so if you're lazy book reader you will like this one! More about Happy Guide - it's a book about health and happiness. It's about our lifestyle nowadays and how it affects us morally and physically, but not only - this book gives few amazing tips that we should always remember, like be drug free, eat and drink right, sleep well and live in the moment. Simply as that, right? But Happy Guide gives way more simple & inspiring tips and quotes as well. Why I recommend to read Happy Guide? It's not just a new book, or a new hit, but authors wrote the book for over 20 years, can you believe it? I'm trying to say, that this book is full of great answers and advices. 
Also, as you may know that I suffer from anxiety and hidden little depression (do not take this too serious, I'm just saying that sometimes I get too apathetic and careless about life) as well = I've been through rough times and this book was reminder to myself - think about yourself, be nice to your body and mind, love yourself and be happy. 


click here to learn more: happy.guide
P.S. On Happy Guide home page they offer you one chapter for free!

Talk to you soon!

HEY! Happy Guide is now free! Now you can read all book on internet! 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Eliza, wow I am blown away! I just wanted to say a huge thank you for this lovely review. Thank you so much! It's hugely appreciated by Michael and me. There is a lot of unnecessary suffering out there and you are helping to make the world a happier place. Wishing you and your blog readers health and happiness always :-)

    Our very best wishes,
    James and Michael

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Pleasure that both of authors appreciate this little recommendation! Thank you, again, for chance to read Happy Guide! Thank you for good wishes! :)

      Dzēst
  2. it's good! i want to read the first chapter too :)
    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Good post! <3
    http://peaceloveandvintagesite.blogspot.it/2015/06/mixstyle.html

    AtbildētDzēst
  4. Hi Eliza and all, just to let you know that we've decided to make the whole eBook completely free to everyone! So please feel free to share it around! http://happy.guide

    AtbildētDzēst