6.14.2015

My graduation! Finally!


Hi! How are you? Hope you're fine. Last days have been pretty stressful. It was so hot past few days and it's amazing, I love this kind of weather as you already know because that's all I talk about. But there was something about what I was not excited to be honest so I didn't talk about it on blog - my graduation. But on Friday, on graduation day I understood that I can't wait for my graduation. Last day with my classmates, last day seeing my teachers, last day at school which made me cry like a baby for so long. It's all over. High school time is over. It was sunny and really warm day, after graduation we made some photos with class and friends, with our families. My dear lovely family and relatives gave me so beautiful flowers, so beautiful flower boquets and in the next day gifts as well. I can't be more grateful than I am. I'm so happy that I have such an amazing family! On Friday evening we went to party with our classmates and friends, it was pretty rough night, but also calm and great party with great people. Again, I cannot be more grateful about people who surround me. On Saturday morning woke up and had huge hangover. But it all went well, I ate some breakfast and started to make food for my graduation party for family. It all went well, day was super sunny again and everybody who came was in good mood. We had some great time together. Even thought I felt tired and a little bit pissed off all the time because of my hangover (at the end I was home about 6 AM) I enjoyed time with my relatives. I'm so grateful and happy about life right now, I can't believe that something in my life is over now. Twelve years... 


With my best friend Zane! All those twelve years in one class, always together, even though we have been friends only since third grade. Good times together, hard times together but in school we always have fun if we're sitting next to each other :)


My partner in crime Alberts, not only my classmate but close friend of mine. Seriously have been trough such a shit in school but we always defend each other even if we're not right sometimes. Last three years haven't been such a fun without him! :) 


 Talk to you soon!
Kisses.


16 comments:

  1. Apsveicu! :)
    Izskaties apburoši!

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Izskaties lieliski! Atceros, ka gaidīju savu izlaidumu ar nepacietību, bet rīt jau augstskolas izlaidums! Laiks skrien vēja spārniem!

    Brigita
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Liels paldies! Ak, skaistu Tev rītdienu! Laiks patiesi skrien vēja spārniem.. :)

      Dzēst
  3. Many congratulations on your graduation Eliza! It's a happy day but always feels a little sad too, when you've been together with your class mates for so long. I'm sure you will keep in touch with the ones you mentioned in the post :-) It sounds you like had a great day! ~ James

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Yes, I agree. It was both sadness and happiness flying around in my head. But now it's a new start and as you said, I will keep touch with my closest friends so memories about High School will never disappear. Thank you!

      Dzēst
  4. Great photos. Flowers is beautufil. You look amazing.
    Following? Welcome to me.

    http://odbicie-lustra.blogspot.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
  5. No sirds apsveicu! Izskatījies patiešām lieliski, sarkanā krāsa Tev ļoti labi piestāv! :)
    Nu tad jau priekā par paveikto un par nākamajiem dzīves posmiem! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Paldies, paldies, paldies! :) Prieks dzirdēt laba vēlējumus!!! :) Priekā!

      Dzēst
  6. congrats! looking beautiful~

    XOXO Jo | Opal & Opal

    AtbildētDzēst