6.08.2015

Thunder only happens when it's raining.


Hi! How are you? I'm good. I wanted to talk about friendship today. Lately I've been thinking about meaning of friendship. Does real friendship exist? What is meaning of true friendship? How we will ever know who's going to stay in our lives and who's going to leave? 
In last 30 days I've lost two close persons. And it feels like it have never happened. I'm just living my life like nothing has happened. Few years ago when I had some rough time with my best friend I tried to improve our relationships, actually I've done it so many times with so many people. And everything went well, I'm happy that today my best friend is here for me. But what about another close people in my life? I'm not fighting for them anymore. I'm tired of this teenage drama. I'm over it. It's easier to let it go. Especially when person you love have proved that you mean nothing. I talked to another friend about this situation and he said: ''It's hard to maintain good relationship if you're the one who's always texting, who's always asking out. If other person decides to sit home or do another things for too long, you get tired. You get tired of being the one who's running after person who don't even put effort in your relationships.'' And yes, it's like that. You can't fight all the time. Why you should do it if you've done so much in past? 
It's time to let go. Past days there have been so many situations which proved to me that it's all good. I will always have people next to me who write me text messages everday and ask: ''How are you today?'' ''Wanna spend some time together?'' These people will always be next to me because they've proved it. Not only with texting. For example I will always be grateful about friendship I've with girl I know for about 8 years now, on New Years Eve I felt super bad, I had anxiety attack and she was next to me all the time. I slept next to her on the sofa and she talked to me until I felt good. She was the only one who was there for me since moment it started to the moment it was over, while others was partying in another room and going trough that room just asked: ''Feeling fine? You'll be fine!'' I'm not saying that some friends are better than others, but each one of them have proved that in diffirent situations they'll be next to me. And I will be next to them whenever it's needed. 
I'm feeling fine and I hope you do too. :) Do you have been trough diffirent situations with friends? Share with me! I would like to know. 

6 komentāri:

  1. Great post, friendship is so important. I am trying to get better at not losing contact with friends as AI get busy.

    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you! I totally agree, friendship is so important and it's important to keep good contact. But if other person doesn't try, it's worthless.

      Dzēst
  2. Atbildes
    1. Thank you Rakel. Hope you'll have nice day as well :)

      Dzēst
  3. Great post, thank you for sharing! I'm glad you are doing your best to live drama free.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    AtbildētDzēst