6.09.2015

Meringues, smoothies and good memories.

Hey, how are you? Hope you're good! Yesterday I had so much fun with my friend Zane! We went to the Mežotne, it's very beautiful there, especially at Mežotne palace. We didn't see it from the inside, maybe next time. But area of Mežotne palace is amazing! Like a dream! Across the river is a bridge, it's such a fun to walk trought it, because it seems to be a little bit dangerous. Everything is green outside, so landscape is amazing. Later we decided to have some food so we went to the nearest shop and bought pizza for us, as well as popcorn and some smoothie for myself. Junk food for lunch, why not? It was amazing day, haven't spend my time so productive for so long. I love to see new places and as I visited Mežotne palace for the first time it was simply amazing experience. In the evening I met my friends and we had pretty rough night, today I feel like shit. Not going to drink like that again. Ever. But OK, I'm still young, right?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Who doesn't love meringues? Everybody! Today and my sis made them... And they're VEGAN! Super easy. Wanna recipe?

I can't imagine my morning without fresh smoothie! I only use banana and frozen berries + mint leaves + cinnamon. Simple, tasty & healthy.

Before going to my cousins graduation!

Shopping time at Galerija Rīga. Nothing to do there unless you're going to Terrace Riga.

Yesterday at Mežotne palace, as I said it's simply amazing there. Beautiful view.

Talk to you soon!
Kisses.

8 komentāri:

  1. Thanks for the interesting post!
    http://mirandabeautyworld.blogspot.ru/

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. The smoothie is so good!

    http://woreasmile.blogspot.com.es/

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Hi Eliza,

    A productive day calls for celebration! I like it when my days are productive. The blue swirls in the meringue are so beautiful. At first I didn't know what they were until I read it. The ingredients in your smoothie sounds delicious! I'm also into healthy lifestyle now and I would love to get a blender to blend all these great smoothies!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope we continue to stay connected. Do let me know if you want to follow each other to stay in touch.

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Oh, yeah! I totally agree. Those blue meringues = so tasty and I love fresh and tasty smoothies for sure! Sure, why not ?

      Dzēst
  4. The palace looks amazing, such a beautiful place to visit!
    Love your necklace.

    RuedeTresChic

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. It definitely is amazing place to visit, it's like a real fairytale. :)

      Dzēst