7.09.2015



What would you take to festival? Sure it depends on weather: as it's half-time raining and half-time sun is shining here in Latvia, weather is not that bad but still tricky. So what I will take with me? Definitely leather jacket and warm scarf for cold evenings. For sunny moments? Few shirts & shorts. Also, comfy underwear... Ok, I'm going with both comfy and sexy! What else... Oh, big bag. Last year I took my suitcase with me and bunch of clothes. Well, don't do that because it's uncomfortable for you and mostly you'll wear 3 outfits and that's it. Except if you're festival fashion guru but for me it's all about feeling good and comfortable. Which festival are you visiting this year? What you always take with yourself? :) 


8 komentāri:

  1. great picks! have fun at the festival :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. I'm going to summer sound and have absolutely no idea what to wear haha :) Have a good time at your festival!

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. And how about Positivus? :) Šajās brīvdienās sola lietu, tāpēc noteiki jāņem kāda silta jaka līdzi un gumpīši, kaut gan pie jūras, smiltiņās man šķiet īpaša vajadzība pēc gumijniekiem nav :)

      Dzēst
  3. Just found your blog and love it - had to give you a follow! Love how you kept this set quite simple but really stylish, these looks would be great for the upcoming festivals
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/when-in-rome.html

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you! Such a pleasure that you love my blog :))
      I will check your blog asap!!

      Dzēst
  4. GREAT POST ;) I LOVE YOUR BLOG ;)

    Bjinhos Sandra Color-s

    AtbildētDzēst