7.14.2015

Maybelline Baby Lips & Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula


Hey, hey, hey. How are you? I'm tired. I'm up from 9 AM and I slept just few hours. Went to the work about 10 AM and this was first day when I was on my own in my workplace. As some of you may know I work at local pub/restaurant. Usually I don't work as officiant but as I've worked there for about year it was about the right time now. Finally! Actually it was pretty rough for the first time. It was quiet when my boss left but after 1 hour people just came and came... And I was the only one. Stressful day behind me, but now I'm super relieved that I did it all by my own. 

Few day ago I asked my mom to buy me Baby Lips Hydrate from Maybelline as she went to another city to shop. As we don't have Baby Lips where I live and as this lip balsam is pretty cheap I thought that I could ask my mom this little gift. I haven't used this one, before I had Mint Fresh one and it was good. So I'm excited to try out this one :) And just before few minutes ago I bought Cocoa Butter Formula lip balm. I decided to check out pharmacy and when I saw this lip balm I thought - some time I wanted to order this from Amazon, but why to pay about shipping if it's right here about 2,40 euros? Also this lip balm is for chapped lips, SPF 15 so I'm pretty excited about trying out this balm as well! Maybe you have tried these lips products? Share with your thoughts below!!! 

Kisses! 

6 komentāri:

  1. Cocoa butter wins it for me :) no more dry lips!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I think you're totally right, I just have started using it and it's goood :)

      Dzēst
  2. Love baby lip, they all look so cute!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Palmer's produkti ir ļoti labi- esmu pāris reizes lietojusi lūpu balzamus un esmu patiešām sajūsmā!
    Par Baby Lips man domas dalās, jo esmu izmēģinājusi gandrīz visus, bet patīk tikai viens veids- ja nemalods violetā krāsā ar persiku smaržu! Tā kā baby lips bija ļoti saslavēti, biju gaidījusi kaut ko vairāk!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Super, tad jau Palmer's lūpu balzāms ir labs ķēriens! :) Jā, neteiktu, ka Baby Lips ir kaut kas vājprātīgi labs bet mint fresh bija tīri ok un ja visu dienu lietoju, tad lūpas saārstēju... Patika arī ne pārāk uzbāzīgais aromāts!

      Dzēst