7.23.2015

Home from Positivus'15


Hey! How are you guys? Hope you're all fine and having amazing time and living your life to the fullest as I am. As you might now if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter (I hope you don't follow me on Twitter because there you see my rude & super-stupid-funny side) this weekend I visited biggest festival of Baltic States POSITIVUS!!! I spent there great time with my lovely friend Kate and few other friends. Even though I missed two concerts I still had great time. And for sure I'm going again next year. On Tuesday I met with Kate for some lunch together, but in the evening we met my friend Zane and spent some time together at her flat. We ate cheap frozen paella which actually was good and had another snacks + wine. Cosy evening! On Wednesday I and Zane met with girls we haven't seen for so long - Agate & Sintija, our friends from childhood, our classmates. When we're younger we always spent time together. Agate made some amazingly good chocolate cookies with nutella and caramel, also amazingly good strudel with ice cream, she's amazing at cooking. :) We had cosy evening at their terrace, sunset, wine, friends. Today I'm spending some time with these girls as well, going to share about our spontaneous trip later... Here's few photos from last days... Enjoy! 

Going to Positivus! Photo by Kate


Charli XCX

Hey, again!


Tea from Burbuļnīca, oh it was so good! :)

Kisses!

4 komentāri:

  1. sounds like you had a good few days :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. Izskatās un izklausās ka Tev ir gājis patiešām forši šī gada festivālā! :) Es šogad nebraucu, nožēloju, vienīgais, ka neredzēju Placebo, bet nu par ietaupīto naudu plānoju nopirkt 3 jaunas mēbeles dzīvoklim, kad pārvākšos! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Bija krāsaini - spīdēja saule, lija lietus, nokavēju gan Tom Odell, gan Fenech Soler (kurus tik ļoti gaidīju) bet izsmējos no sirds un laiku pavadīju lieliski! Placebo gāju miljons reizes garām, viņiem tie gabali tādi skumīgie. Nākamgad jābrauc atkal! Tev arī! :) :D Oho! Tad jau bijis tā vērts nebraukt, ja tā vietā varēsi iegādāties mēbeles dzīvoklim, he :) Veiksmi ar pārvākšanos!!!

      Dzēst