7.07.2015

Happy kid.

Hey! Hope you're all good. Last time when we met I said that I'm going to enjoy my weekend to the fullest, right? Well, it was amazing. On Friday we went to restaurant Ostas Skati! It was my first time there and it's amazing there. Food, service and views. Everything. We had amazing dinner! Also we had a lot of cocktails: my favourite is aperol spritz and we with sister always start our dinner with this drink. After our dinner, we went home but somehow we ended up at family restaurant near to aunts home sipping cocktails. I don't know how I woke up in the next morning. It was about 9 AM and no hangover for me. So we ate breakfast and went for a little shopping spree! As I had work later that day we bought some takeaway sushi and went home. After work I met my dear friend Katrīna and we went to the party at park stage! Great evening except that I fell down and now have bruise on my arm. Well, too much alcohol for me. But to be honest this time it wasn't my bad that I fell. And it wasn't alco as well. Whatever! It was so warm that evening... Like real summer night. Enough of talking, I'm going to share with some photos from my weekend, hope you'll ejoy! :)  

At restaurant Ostas Skati 

Risoto with shrimps! This was amazingly delicious! Could eat this every single day... :)
Happy kid.

Steamed sea salmon with veggies.

Mango soup with sorbert. 

After aperol spritz we had some daiquiri. And after these we repeated. 




As I said, later we continued at family restaurant Hercogs!

Pina Colada for me and Sex on the Beach for sister! 

And some daiquiri for my aunt and ice cream cocktail for my mom! We had amazing evening together... P.S. I hope you don't think that my life is just one big dream and parties, alcohol, or money. I'm working, I'm going submit documents in college soon and I'm trying to be good friend, good sister, daughter... And human! I just felt like I have to say this!

Talk to you soon! 

21 komentārs:

  1. Mmmm, tie kokteiļi! Vispār tik kārdinošs raksts. :)))
    Laimīgā, ka tev nebija paģiru, man ar diviem tādiem pastiprākiem kokteilīšiem vien, diemžēl, nākamajā rītā garantētas galvas sāpes pa pilnu programmu. :D

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. He-hey! Paldies! :) Es tevi saprotu, jo pēdējā laikā arī man sāp galva no visiem reibinošajiem dzērieniem un kokteiļiem... Šoreiz paveicās! :D

      Dzēst
  2. Thank for your visit :)
    Love your photos, are amazing!
    Look like a fav trip!

    Jordina ♡
    —> Fashion Blog: THE SILVER FELINE

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. I see foooood! :p the risotto looks amazing :) Looks like you had a great time!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Ha, ha! Risotto was simply amazing meal... Like I said could eat it every single day. I had, thanks!

      Dzēst
  4. Sounds like you definitely had the best time with your loved ones,very nice.
    Looking at your food pictures makes me so hungry,I love risotto with shrimps,it has such an incredible taste

    http://fashionbarbecue.com/

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I had wonderful time! Thanks! :)
      Oh, I totally understand you right now..

      Dzēst
  5. The cocktails look so good!
    I love your photography, great job girl ♥ xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Cocktails... Would like to have them right now, he he..
      Thank you a lot, such a great compliment. :)

      Dzēst
  6. Wow, that food looks seriously amazing. Glad you had a nice weekend!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    AtbildētDzēst
  7. Izklausās, ka Tev ir bijusi viens varen foršs vīkendiņš! :) Gan labi paēdi, padzēri, pastrādāji un arī atpūties! Forši! :)
    Esi jau izdomājusi, kur stāsies?

    www.callmemaddie.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Patiešām bija! Reizi pa reizei vajag izbaudīt dzīvi...
      It kā esmu, bet gribu sameklēt vēl kādu variantu!!!

      Dzēst
  8. Delicious foods and a really nice outfit! Perfect!
    Have a nice day.

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Thank you a lot Caroline! Hope you'll have amazing day as well :-)

      Dzēst
    2. This Dress for sure is a nice fit to you Eliza! :)

      Dzēst
    3. Oh, I see only this blog post link, not dress : (

      Dzēst